Mike Schultz over at Social Media Examiner has a great post on eight ways to successfully selling using social media. In a nutshell, here’s the points:
- Boil the Frog — I could explain this, but I’ll leave it for Mike. Love the analogy. Basically, don’t come on too strong
- Givers Gain — pretty much self-explanatory. Just give, don’t worry about the return.
- Make Henry Kissinger Proud — great way to do your best
- Be Brave
- Be Positive and Pleasant
- Prepare for Window Shopping
- Let Your Personality Show Through
- Take if Offline, When it’s Time
Social media can be a confusing place to catch onto the culture of. Reading and applying as much as you can, sure makes a difference. So, hop over to Mike’s blog and have a look at the full article.
visit the Patti Network News to see where else I’m writing.